Friday, July 31, 2009

Oh Baby!

Hello Everyone!

It seems I have fallen WAY behind on this blog thing so here goes my best attempt to play a little "catch up". I will start first with the biggest update. If you have not talked to me or Jim in a while (or either of our mothers for that matter!) Jim and I are expecting our first child in early spring! God has truly blessed our wishes (and quite fast!) to start our family this year and we are so very thankful. We had our first doctor appointment in mid July and got to hear our sweet baby's heartbeat! I think this is one of the most amazing experiences we both have ever had (and we are only at the beginning of my pregnancy!) Our next visit is mid August so we will continue to keep you posted along the way....

We have had a very busy summer. Our camper has seen Somerville several times over, POC a couple of times, and most recently a trip to the Guadalupe. I also had a great trip to Dallas with some of my old BHS buddies and finally got to see what Dallas market is all about. Jim and I also got to see Bradley and Candis have the most beautiful wedding (and saw pics of Bless and David's amazing day since we had to miss due to our river trip). We have had a great time but are both happy to get back to reality, lots of work for Jim, and more naps for me!! :)

Well now that I'm all caught up, I better join Jim in bed with my cousin Eydi who we are babysitting this weekend. We hope everyone has a fantastic weekend and has a cooler August (with some rain to throw in for those who live in Texas and maybe Iraq?) :)

Love, Nik, Jim, and baby Anders :)

No comments:

Post a Comment