Wednesday, August 26, 2009

These are the days....

Hello family and friends,

August has been a very slow month for us, but a much needed one! Jim has worked almost every Saturday and believe it or not, he has loved it! The business is still doing great and we are both very thankful in this uncertain economy. Texas gets hotter by the day and I think we are all ready for some fall weather to make an appearance soon. B/CS has had some rain forecasts in the last couple of days but I havent seen too much around our house. But who knows, tomorrow is another day! :)

We enjoyed visiting with Mawmaw's sister and niece who came down from California this past weekend. The girls had a great time playing the family card game, Boo-ray (thanks Rita!) and the guys made some great fish. Then Saturday, the gals went to Martha's Bloomers & Jim had fun time at Moody Ranch hanging with some of his buddies, playing with 4wheelers and deer counting. I know he is getting excited hunting season is around the corner. And more excited that him and EJ are on a South Texas deer lease. Maybe we will have a new accessory to hang on our wall :)

Baby Anders is still doing very well-13 weeks tomorrow. We had our second visit August 17. The doctor put the handheld doppler on my tummy and I was so excited, I immediately heard the heartbeat! Then the doctor laughed and said it was mine I was hearing :) Finally we heard the babys...at a rate of 160. Maybe a girl? Its anyones bet! The doctor also heard the baby kicking me twice...that was pretty neat, although I didn't feel anything. We go again on Sept. 14 so we'll keep you posted. I need to post pics, my belly already has a very small bump! I am also very excited several of my girlfriends are pregnant with me! Some are due just before me and some right after. Its such an exciting experience and I'm so happy I have some of my close friends to experience it right along with me!

Have a great week and weekend everyone.

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

1 comment:

  1. Where are you belly pics? You need to start adding pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete