Monday, June 8, 2009

Just another week!

Hey everyone!

I cannot believe its Monday again. The weekend went by way too fast! This past weekend, Jim and I headed up to the good old town of Somerville to have some fun with the Radke's! Jim had a sit out a bit because he may have broken his toe last week. He still got out there and tried, and did way better than I could with a hurt foot. What a trooper! I also got the nerve to get out on the water and try wake surfing-and guess who got up on the board on the first try! ME! Now, Im no Marci Radke on the wake yet, but I am so gonna try to get better as the summer rolls on. I'll keep you posted!

This week, Jim is preparing to go on the Holy Rosary ACTS retreat for men. I am so happy that Jim has taken this step to walk closer with God, and could not be more proud! Please keep Jim in your prayers as he embarks on this truly wonderful experience. I am also so happy that Jim is getting to experience this with Edwin Joe and Jeff. I think this week will be one these men never forget!

I guess I will leave ya on that note...have a beautiful week everyone!

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
- Philippians 4: 4-7

1 comment:

  1. Yea! Finally a blog! I just attached your blog to my site. Let me know if you need help doing this on yours!

    ReplyDelete