Monday, June 1, 2009

Summer Lovin'

Hey everyone,

Wow, it has been a crazy 2 weeks! Since I last blogged, we have been to Somerville, Houston, Jim has been in POC, and were gearing up for yet another weekend in Somerville! I guess this has also been the time of year for weddings, baby showers, and bachelor/bachelorette parties, so we have been super busy with that. Congrats to our friends/family that are newlyweds & new parents! We have had a wonderful start to summer and are looking forward to the many fun times to come. Pictures will be posted soon!!

On another note, Jim and I are coming up on our 2 year anniversary June 2! Yea! The two year mark in marriage is so wonderful. Jim and I have learned so much MORE about each other this past year and has only brought us closer and more excited for the wonderful journey ahead. God has truly blessed me with Jim and I cannot wait to celebrate & grow many many more years with this wonderful man!! Please excuse me for gushing, but thats what anniversary's are for, right! ;)

Look out for pictures soon! Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment